Posted by Breanna Hill
Emphasis on the “baa.”
Holy nar what a month. Here’s a quick recap on what I did:
• Saw Thor: Dark World (also known as Thor 2: looks like marketing has finally figured out its target audience) and Catching Fire. Reviews will be coming
• Went on a crazy–punintentional but frankly unpuny trip to the darker realms of my mind.
• Wrote a novel (technically novella) which is so bad, it’s horrible. (Italicized for emphasis and obviousness).
• Posted many pictures of the Avengers. (No duh).
• Received a tiny squirrel coffee cup from a mildly secret santa.
• Contemplated life, the universe, and everything.
• Saw my family twice in two back-to-back weeks.
• Wrote four essays at the last possible minute, two of which were due on the same day.
• Began compilation on a ten minute power point presentation and ten page essay on the awesomeness of Mirror’s Edge. Not even joking right now.
• Immersed myself in far too many doge memes than is optimal or prudent.
• And managed to not go on Tumblr for the entire month of November (woo) and then immediately over-indulge on Tumblr as soon as December rolled around (boo). Eight hours straight, people. I’m not even sure how it happened.
I’m not sure how to finish this post, so I think I’ll just tell you I’m off to eat a nutella sandwich.
Comments are closed.