I figure this is way overdue, but here’s what I have been and am going to be up to.
• Gradumacated College (with an English Degree no less). Oh wait, you already knew that.
• Went to freaking Disneyland (courtesy of a graduation present from Kris’ parents, who are incredibly awesome). To be clear, it was Kris’ present, I just happened to get dragged along. I also celebrated my birthday there, which was simply icing on the Disney cake, a cake which is already made entirely of icing.
• Worked as a raspberry lab-tester all summer. And by “testing” I mean “mixing chemicals with and investigating under a microscope,” not “taste-testing.” Unfortunately.
• Went on vacation and crashed my bike into a tree at high speeds. This is why I can’t wear nice shirts.
• Watched Sharknado and Sharknado 2: The Second One all the way through for the first time in my life. I’m still recovering from the experience. Also, Wil and Anne Wheaton cameo in S2 = fabulous.
• I will be moving to California in four days. Specifically Redding. Cheers.
• Oh yeah, and Sue Games. (I really need to finish that, don’t I?)
• There’s something else I’m forgetting to mention, I’m sure. Oh well. . .